drivingschoolNicol Award is here for anyone who needs help in contacting DVLA. There are different situations when you’ll need specialized assistance in getting a new driving license, and they are the ones who can help you out.

When you change your address or when you change your name, you’ll need to notify the DVLA for issuing a new license, and for any similar situation, you’ll have to file a set of papers. We’re here to help you with everything that you need about this, so contact us right away at Nicol Award for finding out more!